Feedback and Suggestions

Important announcements regarding the game and the website will be made here. Please do take the time to read all topics to give you a better understanding of how champman0102 functions.
Asthereal
Youth Team Player

Can't get an avatar on this forum

Post by Asthereal »

Hey guys,
I'm trying to create an avatar on this forum, but when I go to "change avatar" it says this:
"The avatar functionality is currently disabled."
Does anybody have a clue what's happening there?
Fodster
Backup Player

Feedback and Suggestions

Post by Fodster »

Id say that the avatar functionality is currently disabled
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Asthereal wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:19 am Hey guys,
I'm trying to create an avatar on this forum, but when I go to "change avatar" it says this:
"The avatar functionality is currently disabled."
Does anybody have a clue what's happening there?
It's only available to those who donate or are part of a team on here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=900
Asthereal
Youth Team Player

Post by Asthereal »

Mark wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:13 am It's only available to those who donate or are part of a team on here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=900
Thanks for clearing it up.

I'm a little bit tight right now (gas is quite expensive...) but when I'm doing better again, I'll have a look at pitching in to keep the site up.
Germaniac
Youth Team Player

Feedback and Suggestions

Post by Germaniac »

I think we should setup a Discord server
EllahiA1
Youth Team Player

Feedback and Suggestions

Post by EllahiA1 »

Hi all

Just a big thanks for keeping championship manager alive the time and effort you guys put is unreal , but the nostalgia I get of playing this game again has been an amazing experience minus the fact I had to restart a new save as my Liverpool save would not load I got to January and just crashes so I started a new save with Leeds hopefully I can continue playing a long term save , but all you hard work and efforts are much appreciated
pichichi
Trialist

Feedback and Suggestions

Post by pichichi »

I think that, perhaps, would be better to make an only dedicated thread for official Eidos downloads, both game and patches all together, because, according to me, it's not so easy for a site newbie to find them. Many thanks to all guys who had developed tools, patchers and databases. Sorry for my fun&bad english! Hi to all.
Xeno
Patch Team

Feedback and Suggestions

Post by Xeno »

pichichi wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:01 am I think that, perhaps, would be better to make an only dedicated thread for official Eidos downloads, both game and patches all together, because, according to me, it's not so easy for a site newbie to find them. Many thanks to all guys who had developed tools, patchers and databases. Sorry for my fun&bad english! Hi to all.
This can help you, may be >>> viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3571
[TUTORIAL] How to install and run the game Championship Manager CM0102 ? FAQ and Support
HaroldFinch
VIP

Feedback and Suggestions

Post by HaroldFinch »

The game and the official patches are extremely easy to find. I don't really see how that could be improved to be honest.