Colour Schemes

Moderator: Graphics Team

Mark
Chairman

Colour Schemes

Post by Mark »

Colour Schemes

Did you know that it's possible to adjust the colour scheme of the game? Thanks to Tapani, who created the 'CM Color Adjuster', it's really easy and simple to use!

We have provided a number of colour schemes that the community have created over the years and shared with us as a recommendation. All you need to do is download the CM Color Adjuster and apply the relevant settings that have been displayed in the thread. If you do have any trouble, please ensure that you post in the Technical Support thread here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=811.

This thread in the 'Graphics' area is simply for discussion regarding colour schemes and for others to share their own preferences with the game. If a member of the community has recommended their own theme, our Graphics Team will ensure that this is also shared with the community in our Downloads area.

Don't be shy, have a go at making your own scheme and share them with us!

Cheers
Mark
Deleted User 6983

Colour Schemes

Post by Deleted User 6983 »

Well, let's kick-off then!

I've been tweaking the Dark Mode a bit. I like this colour scheme very much, especially because the main colours are the colours of the clubs/countries, and that's what football is all about, right?

I'm very pleased having the same green in the WIB/WOB buttons as on the pitch. I made the subs blue, that's also the colour used for the subs in the match screen that can't be changed strange enough:

Here are the numbers:

Hope you like it, enjoy!
Porezowy
Youth Team Player

Colour Schemes

Post by Porezowy »

FredFCG wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:20 am I've been tweaking the Dark Mode a bit.
Hi, how did u changed res to 1280x800?
I pasted all backgrounds from dark mode v1, tried to change resolution using NIck's patch (like I always do) and I failed.
Window resolution changed, but background is still 800x600.
*Baw*
Graphics Team

Colour Schemes

Post by *Baw* »

In Nick's own tool there is a tool for converting backgrounds from 800x600 to 1280x800
100 metri alla volta...todo se puede
Deleted User 6983

Colour Schemes

Post by Deleted User 6983 »

What Baw said. I changed it with Nick's Patcher.
supagrova1973
Youth Team Player

Colour Schemes

Post by supagrova1973 »

The crest of roma and say other pictures, how do you get those on dark mode, text is color co-ordinated, skin is dark but background pictures are coloured, or is it specific club crests that are suitable for dark mode?
*Baw*
Graphics Team

Colour Schemes

Post by *Baw* »

supagrova1973 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:52 pm The crest of roma and say other pictures, how do you get those on dark mode, text is color co-ordinated, skin is dark but background pictures are coloured, or is it specific club crests that are suitable for dark mode?
Changing the color combination does not change the backgrounds in any way, those must be created separately with any photo editing program. If you are not able to do them or you do not have time to do them and you are interested in wallpapers similar to those in previous posts in the download section you will find ready-made wallpaper packs at this link:

https://www.champman0102.net/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=865
100 metri alla volta...todo se puede
supagrova1973
Youth Team Player

Colour Schemes

Post by supagrova1973 »

thanks my friend
FrozyLucky
Reserve Team Player

Colour Schemes

Post by FrozyLucky »

Another colour scheme from me: Ukraine (blue + yellow colours)

Flex2 codes: ffff50;6482f0;2eade0;2eade0;0a4595;2eade0;6482f0;2e50e0;ffff00;2eade0;ffff46;afaa64
Didof
Youth Team Player

Colour Schemes

Post by Didof »

Please , is there a chance that it will work someday for the 3.65 ?
samsami
VIP

Colour Schemes

Post by samsami »

The names of the subs (Arie Maes and Jack Butler, etc.) are dark blue here, almost purple.
No matter what I do they stay light grey.
darrensleno

Colour Schemes

Post by darrensleno »

Barcelona Material v1

Modano
Hot Prospect for the Future

Colour Schemes

Post by Modano »

Colour scheme inspired by Lazio:

Alias47
Backup Player

Colour Schemes

Post by Alias47 »

Some people have expressed an interest in my graphics setup/scheme from screenshots I have posted in Talents threads.
Firstly I must say I have my graphics set on 800x600 mode so any/all associated files will ONLY WORK with that setup - if you use 1280 x 800 for example, then these files are no good to you.

OK, having established that, you can find the Champions League Menubar here: https://www.champman0102.net/viewtopic. ... ed17a4dc9a

I have recently uploaded the background image here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ohdh9j2t ... c.rgn/file This is already set as default_pic.rgn and just needs to be put into your Data folder and replace your existing file. It is prudent to keep a copy of your existing default_pic.rgn file somewhere safe just in case you run into difficulties you can transfer it back. Reminder this file is a solitary image file and you need to turn background changes OFF in settings.

Lastly, the colour scheme itself. For this I used somebody else's 'Dark Mode' that they uploaded to the previous site, only tweaking the last box - box 8 - to blue that matches the blue from the CL Menubar. Sorry I don't recall who made the original but I'm not claiming at as my own - if somebody wants to say "Hey that's mine!" I'm happy to give credit...

Apologies for my poor command of the pencil tool in MS Paint(!) the values for Box 8 should read: 57, 93, 169.

EDIT: I realise no-one cares except for my pedantic brain :roll: but I looked it up and original credit for the scheme goes to a user from the old site 'Kubz' for the scheme called 'Dark Mode Vol. 4'.
Last edited by Alias47 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
AtleticoHornet
Decent Young Player

Colour Schemes

Post by AtleticoHornet »

And the font you use is sweet. What is it?
Alias47
Backup Player

Colour Schemes

Post by Alias47 »

AtleticoHornet wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:52 pm And the font you use is sweet. What is it?
Ah yes, my bad I didn't say. This particular font is 'Telephoto-Regular' and can be found/downloaded in FONTPACK20 here: https://www.champman0102.net/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2416
FrozyLucky
Reserve Team Player

Colour Schemes

Post by FrozyLucky »

Hint: the color of the substitutes in the tactics screen is set by the "Big buttons (ie OK, Next)..." parameter.

@samsami, that's the reply to your question above, I missed it somehow.
brunoboo
Youth Team Player

Colour Schemes

Post by brunoboo »

Can i use this tool on CM0001????