Soccer Manager Discussion

Moderator: Community Team

Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Yeah, that wasn't intentional. Just didn't log in for x amount of days so the system resigned me.

I need to get some sort of mass PM add-on installed on this site, so I can invite folks to join us.
LEEMUS
Youth Team Player

Post by LEEMUS »

Is this still going?
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Yep, we just had a very poor intake initially but hopefully we can start promoting it more often.
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

FYI - I have logged a support call with SM to figure out why I keep losing the game world within a day after reclaiming it.

Hopefully get to the bottom of it soon, as I'd quite like to send a mass PM at the end of this season to find more managers to get involved.
LEEMUS
Youth Team Player

Post by LEEMUS »

Mark wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:49 pm FYI - I have logged a support call with SM to figure out why I keep losing the game world within a day after reclaiming it.

Hopefully get to the bottom of it soon, as I'd quite like to send a mass PM at the end of this season to find more managers to get involved.
Did SM get back to you pal?
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Nope, nothing as of yet.
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Still nothing back from the SM support team. I'd previously used a generic login (tied to our site's admin email) to admin the game world, but have tried taking over it with my own personal email instead to see if that does the trick. Have had to pay £3.99 for the privilege but hopefully it fixes the bug.

Time will tell if it works!
LEEMUS
Youth Team Player

Post by LEEMUS »

Thanks for trying Mark.
ricor
Youth Team Player

Post by ricor »

hi all,
few questionsabout the game .
#1 for player stats increase, did you noticed any pattern for update . I mean, are the developpers doing it region by region and keep the same method. Meaning for examplex, when they updated CHili, they will then update Ireland or so ?
#2 How do you sell players? I tried to set player on transfer list since more than a week and no bid yet. is that normal?
#3 When you make an offer to a player adding some of your squad players in the deal, what is the amount you should reach to convince the club (exact price ? above ? )
#4 same, if you bid on a player only with money (in not free agent) what is the maount you need to reach, exact amount or more what percentage more if so .
Thx
Rik
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

They generally do region by region, yes. I think if you check 'Game World' > 'Player Database', you can see there where they've recently made changes which gives you an idea.

Bids will come in eventually for your players.

If you're buying players from unmanaged clubs, generally their asking value is enough. Free agents, just bid the least.